The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop – Tame your Big Data! A Udemy UDEMY tutorial introduces you to Hadoop tools and works with great data. The world of headphone and massive data, considering the extent and the existence of hundreds of new technologies with codenames, may be scary and confusing to you. Today, almost all large corporations like Amazon, Google, Facebook, Twitter and IBM use a headphone, so acquiring skills in this ecosystem can greatly affect your business’s future. With this course, you’ll learn not only about headphones and how they communicate, but also how to use them to solve many business problems.
This course will teach you more than 25 different technologies in the field of data mining and will fully familiarize you with the Hadoop toolkit. Some topics in this course include topics such as installing and using Hordonworks software and the Ambari interface, managing massive data in a bunch by HDFS and MapReduce, writing a program for analyzing data on a headphone using Pig and Spark, storage and data queries with Hive and HBase, real system design using headphone ecosystem, group management with YARN and Mesos, and streaming data streaming in the form of a playlist with Kafka and Flume.
Courses taught in this course:
- Distributed system design for massive data management using Hadoop
- Use HDFS and MapReduce to store and analyze data
- Use Pig and Spark to create scripts to process information
- Relational data analysis using Hive and MySQL
- Non-Relational Data Analysis by HBase, Cassandra, and MongoDB
- Query data with Drill, Phoenix, and Presto
- Select a proper storage source for applications
- Publish data on headphones with Kafka, Sqoop, and Flume
- Data streaming by Spark Streaming, Flink, and Storm
Profile of The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop – Tame your Big Data! :
- English language
- Duration: 14 hours and 31 minutes
- Number of lessons: 96
- Training level: Medium
- Moderator: Frank Kane
- File Format: mp4
96 lectures 14:31:58
Learn all the buzzwords! And install the Hortonworks Data Platform Sandbox.
5 lectures 45:36
Using Hadoop’s Core: HDFS and MapReduce
10 lectures 01:34:03
Programming Hadoop with Pig
7 lectures 56:08
Programming Hadoop with Spark
8 lectures 01:14:07
Using relational data stores with Hadoop
9 lectures 01:03:03
Using non-relational data stores with Hadoop
12 lectures 02:27:34
Querying your Data Interactively
9 lectures 01:21:54
Managing your Cluster
13 lectures 01:59:14
Feeding Data to your Cluster
6 lectures 54:47
Analyzing Streams of Data
8 lectures 01:16:28
Designing Real-World Systems
7 lectures 52:35
2 lectures 06:54
The Ultimate Hands-On Hadoop Prerequisite – Tame your Big Data!
- You will need access to a PC running 64-bit Windows, Mac OS, or Linux with an Internet connection, if you want to participate in hands-on activities and exercises. You must have at least 8GB of free RAM in your system; 10GB or more is recommended. If your PC does not meet these requirements, you can still follow the course without doing hands-on activities.
- Some activities require some prior programming experience, preferably in Python or Scala.
- A basic familiarity with the Linux command line will be very helpful.
After Extract, see your favorite player.
Password (s): www.downloadly.ir